We understand that your account is precious to you, and we want to make sure that no one takes it from you.
If you know who has taken over your account, be sure to report this user, so our moderators can review their account and make sure they don't do it again!
If you don’t know how to report a user, you can learn about it here.
To avoid this happening again, please remember:
- Your password should remain a secret; only you and your parents/legal guardian should know it
- The password you choose should be complicated enough so no one else can guess it (click here to learn about how to create a safe password)
- You may lose your account by accepting a “free” account from another user. A give-away account may be a trap!
- Some users may ask you to change your email address. But you must always keep your email address secret, and if you do need to change it, please do so with the help of a parent/legal guardian or an older sibling.
We encourage you to read this article to learn how to keep your account safe so you never lose it again!
Now let’s see what can we do to get your account back!
Have you already connected your email to your MovieStarPlanet account? If so, you can get your password back by clicking "Forgot Password?" on the front page .
After doing that, don't forget to check your inbox! An email from MovieStarPlanet will be waiting for you there, and you will be able to choose a new password for your movie star.
In case you haven't assigned an email to your account, or you can't access the email at the moment, you will have to contact us on Support.
Please don't forget to send along:
- The username and level of the account you are trying to retrieve
- The MSP receipt (or any other document) of the last purchase made for that account
We encourage you to ask an adult for help with this. They will make sure that you have everything you need.
If you need further assistance you can contact us here .