Welcome to the MovieStarPlanet Group of Games child safeguarding page. We are dedicated to keep our games MovieStarPlanet, BooniePlanet, and BlockStarPlanet fun and safe for everyone, and to provide safe online gaming and social networking environments for children between the age of eight to fifteen.
★ A Safe Social Networking Framework
The MovieStarPlanet Group of Games provide a safe framework for children to create positive content and engage with other children in what is probably their first online social networking experience.
At MovieStarPlanet, we do not compromise when it comes to safeguarding children. These safety measures are in place to monitor all aspects of our games:
- A 24 hour automated content analysis and data management system identifies inappropriate behavior and alerts trained Moderators.
- Moderation of social networking features by fully automated filtering systems and trained adult moderators
- Automated actions enacted in relation to preventing inappropriate language and behavior
- Trained Moderators responding professionally and expediently to user generated reports
- Cooperation with Law Enforcement Agencies, Non Governmental Organizations and statutory Child Safeguarding Agencies
★ Five pillars of Safety on MovieStarPlanet
As part of our commitment to online child safeguarding, we cooperate with statutory child protection organizations and Law Enforcement Agencies in every country where we are operational.
In the Unites States of America we have built excellent cooperation with NCMEC. Click on the provided links to visit their website and get more information on how to keep children safe on the internet.
MovieStarPlanet is COPPA compliant and we are a certified member of TRUSTe since November 2013.
★ Meet MovieStarPlanet's Head of Safety
Our dedicated Head Of safety, Vernon Jones, is responsible for implementing and monitoring our comprehensive child safeguarding measures. As a registered Social Worker, he has worked for over twenty years in child safeguarding positions in statutory child safeguarding agencies and the NGO Save the Children.