To vote in the weekly competition you need to have a Jury or Judge badge.
- Both Jury and Judge users can vote in the competition, but a Judge's vote counts double.
- You can only cast your votes in the Competition once it's closed for entries, but before the winners are chosen.
- You can only vote in the downloadable version of the game.
- When the competition is Open you cannot vote, as players can still submit content. However, you can see when the competition closes.
- Voting doesn't restrict you from submitting content yourself, so go ahead and participate all you want!
- You can cast your vote in all 4 categories.
To review the submitted content and vote for your favorite, follow these steps:
- Go to MovieTown
- Click on Competitions
- Now, on the competition screen, pay attention to the dates and the arrows in the top.
Since a new Competition opens every time we add a new theme (every Thursday), depending on when you're looking at the content, you might need to click on an arrow > to find the recent competition where winners have not yet been chosen.