This article applies to you if:
- You have an active VIP subscription via credit card payments.
- You cannot currently log in to the game on the account where the subscription was bought.
- You have a subscription via credit card, but you don’t know/remember the username.
- You wish to deactivate the subscription.
Credit card subscriptions:
You can only deactivate the subscription by logging in to the game.
If you are unable to do so, you have the following options:
- Forgotten password?
- Can’t reset the password?
If you cannot reset the password via email, you will need to contact support by clicking here.
Please include a copy of the most recent receipt from your subscription.
- Don’t have a receipt?
If you cannot reset the password and / or don’t know the username, and you don’t have a receipt from BlockStarPlanet, please contact support, and attach documentation to help us locate the payment.
This should include:
- A bank statement showing the date and amount (you can hide or crop out any unrelated information)
- The last four digits of the card you believe was used.
Apple App Store or Google Play
You do not need to have access to the MovieStarPlanet user in order to deactivate the subscription.
This is instead done via the payment provider. Please follow the steps linked in the articles below to deactivate the subscription: