You can block a user if you do not want them to be able to contact you.
To block a user:
- Click on their username to display their personal profile
- Click the “Report bad behaviour” button:
- Confirm your choice by clicking “Block”:
The user that you blocked will no longer be able to contact you or see your Profile.
To Remove a block from a user you have previously blocked:
- Click on “Settings” while playing on a computer (the cogwheel icon in the top right corner)
- Click "Blocked Users", then select the user that you want to unblock:
The user that you unblocked will once again be able to contact you and see your Profile.
When playing on the MovieStarPlanet App, you can also block and unblock users. You will need to open their profile and click on the yellow triangle (Report). Then you can choose to block that user.
In order to remove that block, you should open the user’s profile again and click on the yellow triangle (Report), then you can click Remove Block and you can contact each other again.